To assist rehabilitation for patients with a severe psychiatric disability and to assist family support as well.
The group will fulfill the aim by:
- Availability of professional staff members who are available to provide a therapeutic environment
- A domestic environment in which to participate.
- The provision of a psycho-social rehabilitation, supervision of medication, social activities, skills development, creative arts, recreation and general supervision of residents.
- Skills based programmes to assist residents in gaining suitable employment.
- Provide awareness to the family members and the public.
- Community services
- Raise funds and receive contributions where appropriate to finance the work.
- To publicise and promote the work.
- Organise meetings, training courses and events.
- Take any action that is lawful, which would help it to fulfill its aims.
- Fund raise to pay for the main objective.